So...what did we do for our 6-year anniversary? Actually, it was a super busy day. We woke up, had breakfast, then headed out to the yard...
Why are we pulling weeds? Well, our house obviously needed it...but also, my awesome parents bought us a whole bunch of flowers for our anniversary so our house doesn't look like this anymore...
After working in the yard until about 11am, we went in the house to clean up so we could head to Salt Lake. We dropped the boys off at my parents, and my future sister-in-law brought me my new.....
Do you see it? Do you see my "anniversary gift" from my future sister-in-law? If you don't, you may want to look at an older pic of me to see. Do you see it now? Yes, this is the new me (thank you MS ;) ) And, this pics for you Kendra...
Do you notice the color? These were the only glasses that I thought I might be able to stand for more than a day, and this is the only color they had. Thank goodness you can't tell when I'm wearing them :)
After picking up my present, and dropping off the boys, we headed to the E-Center for a 5 hour financial seminar. It was actually really good. We got a lot of great ideas, and one of these days I'm gonna be a millionaire, so what better anniversary gift ;) lol. The seminar lasted until just after 6:00pm. We went back to my parents, fixed some dinner, then came home. Erek decided we needed to do something besides what we had already done, so he spent a couple bucks and rented a movie (One Man's Treasure) for us to watch.
And that is how we spent our 6-year anniversary.

:D Congrats and here's to many more!
ReplyDeleteWhenever I try to post on your blog it makes me do it anonymously?!?! Weird... It won't let me sign in half the time... So it's Kendra :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so basically I am super behind on reading blogs! But I had fun catching up on yours! I can't believe Braedyn is going to be 5!!!!!! WOWZER! I ♥ your glasses! I can't believe they have pink on them :) YAY! You know you love pink :) Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years! Time really does fly! It's crazy!!! So, I'm spending quite a bit of time in Utah this summer, so we have to hang out!!! I'll let you know days when I have them set! Tell Erek, Braedyn, and Brock HI for me :)
Love,
Kendra